4,000+ customers trust Paubox to secure 68 million emails every month
Protect against security threats
- Incoming mail goes through multi-layer security filters to check for email threats
- Filters for SPF record, domain validity, malware, viruses, phishing attacks and spam
- Our zero trust approach provides an added layer of security, requiring multi-factor authentication before any email is delivered
Innovative security features
- ExecProtect: Stops display name spoofing attacks that impersonate colleagues and trick employees into falling for malicious requests
- Geofencing: Quarantines emails originating from countries of your choice that are sending spam or malicious emails
- DomainAge: Checks the age of a sender’s email domain and quarantines emails coming from new domains, which are more likely to send malicious emails
- Zero Trust Email: Leverages an algorithm to add multi-factor authentication to filter out suspicious emails
Whitelist and blacklist settings
- Whitelist specific email addresses or domains to ensure all emails from those locations are sent to the inbox
- Blacklist specific email addresses or domains to send all incoming mail into quarantine for review
- Easily manage and customize rulesets within the Paubox Admin Panel
- View and manage quarantine and mail logs and take action to release or delete those emails
- Set up, configure and manage settings for email encryption and email security
- Allow access for team members to view and manage their own individual mail logs and quarantine
- Track the number of malicious emails blocked
- Export reports to share with your organization
- Set up automated daily or weekly updates to be sent to specific email addresses
Data loss prevention
- Stops accidental or malicious data leaks by preventing employees from transmitting or receiving unauthorized information
- Customize filtering options to stop emails that contain sensitive content or attachments, using robust scanning features
- Review quarantined emails and decide to release or block them
- Keep copies of inbound and outbound emails and attachments that are sent to external contacts
- Emails are securely archived in the cloud
- Search and view archived emails
Get started free
Elena Yau, Director of Information Technology, Five Acres
We were so used to our encryption and security technology having complications and being hard to use. With [Paubox Email Suite Plus], you don’t have to do anything – just send and receive your email. It’s amazing.
Director of Information Technology
When it comes to defending your hospital or health system from cyberattack, here’s a mantra to keep in mind: you can’t fight what you can’t see.
Mapping your organization’s attack surface is a critical first step toward reducing your vulnerability—before your network is compromised.
- See the 3 trends we’re expecting to see if the U.S. moves into a recession.
- Learn how healthcare organizations can prepare, keep patients engaged, and protect ROI.
- Discover the role of email security in preparing for these recession trends.
HIPAA compliant email is crucial for healthcare professionals to safely communicate with their patients. But covered entities should also consider protecting their network from email security attacks. An extra layer of security can prevent the loss of sensitive information and help stay in compliance with HIPAA.