Marco Brown, Product Manager at FlexSoft Inc., visited our office yesterday for coffee. We first met at the Sequoia One event earlier this month.
Marco is working on some new projects and wanted to get up to speed on our HIPAA compliant email offerings. He was keenly interested to learn about Customer Success with the Paubox Email API.
SEE ALSO: Why Healthcare Businesses Choose the Paubox Email API
SEE RELATED: Customer Success Stories – YTH
Here are some of my takeaways from Marco Brown:
- “Cyber security is getting to be a big pain.”
- Wants to become a Paubox Partner.
- Marco is a leftie.
- Thinks there’s ample business opportunity in the TPA industry.
- Go check out BenefitsLink.
Clearscope and the 4 1/2/ Types of Content
Immediately after my morning coffee with Marco Brown, Bernard Huang stopped by our office at Covo to catch up. I last saw him at the Clearscope Launch Party last week. Bernard is good people! He was also our DPOC (Distribution Point of Contact) during our time at 500 Startups.
Clearscope is about data-driven content marketing, which we love. Clearscope uses machine learning on the top Google search results to identify key performance factors for creating and optimizing content. We’re proud to say we’re early adopters of Clearscope.
Bernard is the co-founder of Clearscope and had some auspicious meetings earlier today as well. Here are some of my takeaways from our chill meeting:
- “Offline social mixers are great ways of doing business without extending social karma.”
- Bernard is very familiar with the outbound marketing landscape, which is now becoming en vogue again.
- We’re going to leverage Clearscope to get on Page 1 for they keyword HIPAA. As of today, we’re Page 2 rank 5 for HIPAA.
- Clearscope is great for using Google’s “People Also Ask” to level up on related keywords.
- Seasonal or monthly Paubox social mixers, no host bar. Do it.
- “What is your strength?” Whatever it is, triple down on it.
- Ideal Clearscope Customer: Companies that care and invest in content marketing.
Bernard also shared with me the 4 1/2 types of content:
- Doing guest posts on other people’s blogs.
- Having guest posts on your blog.
- High quality, well researched content. KISS metrics style.
- Lead magnets (Listicles).
- “The lights are on.” (1/2)
Lunch with Chinmay Singh of SimplifiMed
Chinmay Singh, co-founder of SimplifiMed, was waiting for me as I finished up my meeting with Bernard. Last time I saw Chinmay was at the HIMSS17 Orlando conference.
SimplifidMed makes shifting to value-based care easier by enabling clinical staff to perform at the top of their game. They do this by enabling practices to attach chatbots to their main office lines. Pretty cool stuff, I didn’t know that could be done.
Chinmay and I walked a couple blocks to The Hall for lunch. The Hall is a pretty cool spot. As soon as we sat down, a guy named Brian asked us to check out a video he made the day before. I believe he’s looking to move to SF to launch a company around teaching guys how to talk to random girls. Chinmay was nebulous about his credentials lol.
Later that day we attended the HCCNC Spring Business Mixer in North Beach. Lots going on in SF.
SEE ALSO: Spicy Ramen with Mizan Rahman
SEE ALSO: HCCNC Spring Business Mixer in North Beach