What’s happening: Yesterday we held our inaugural Customer Advisory Board (CAB) meeting.
Why it matters: Customer feedback is one of the core tenets of our Paubox Foundations.
Customer feedback: We use customer feedback as our roadmap of what to build and when to build it.
How the CAB works
Paubox CAB members provide insight, expertise and advice related to Paubox’s strategy, product direction and customer experience; industry trends and events; and other topics of interest to help Paubox and its employees best serve the company’s healthcare customers.
- Assembly: CAB will have 5-8 members.
- Commitment: CAB members commit to a quarterly call with the Paubox Leadership Team.
- Term: Two years.
- Benefits: Heightened influence of the Paubox roadmap, the opportunity to mentor a young and enthusiastic team, partner with a strategic vendor to help ensure mutual success, and gain special access to Paubox executives.
The meeting agenda
We followed this agenda for the first CAB meeting:
- Industry trends
- What we’ve been up to at Paubox
- Upcoming roadmap review
Highlights from our inaugural CAB meeting
Here are the main highlights from the meeting:
- We talked about ways that we could catch increasingly sneaky scams coming from Gmail addresses – the latest updates to ExecProtect have helped our members quarantine many of these scams.
- The move to telehealth is still a big initiative for healthcare organizations but there are challenges in getting doctors and other practitioners to shift how they interact with patients in a virtual manner.
- ChatGPT has been a useful tool, especially for social post content ideas.
- When it comes to email marketing, Paubox Marketing serves a niche for healthcare organizations that need a flexible, easy-to-stand-up and HIPAA compliant solution.
- Paubox recently renewed our HITRUST CSF certification.
- Our roadmap for new features continues to be focused on our Big Ideas: security, reliability and ease of use.