Mike Roberts, Director, BYU Marriott School of Business Career Services
I woke up early this morning from my Airbnb in Salt Lake City so I could beat the traffic down to BYU’s campus in Provo.
I arrived an hour early to my 9 a.m. meeting with Mike Roberts, Director of BYU Marriott School of Business Career Services.
Here are some my takeaways from my meeting this morning with Mike:
- Mike spent 23 years at HP and is a big Dilbert fan
- 33,000 students enrolled at BYU Provo
- There’s a big startup culture at BYU
- LDS covers 75% of tuition for BYU students
- Many SaaS companies are trying to recruit BYU students (Paubox is not the first in that regard)
- On-campus internships are something we ought to take a close look at in early 2020
- December, April, and August are graduation months at BYU
- BYU does not have a Spring Break
- Mike’s son is a Downs Kid, just like my brother Naihehau (that’s a unique bond)
Bucket List right there
As a recap, here is the position we are looking to staff in Utah:
Outbound Sales Development Representative
Enjoy the pics!
David Hollan, Director of Experiental Learning, BYU Marriott School of Business
Patrick Clarke helped me get acquainted with the Career Services Center
View from the 4th floor of the BYU Marriott School of Business
Students love the Paubox Tsunami print
This guy was stoked on Paubox. I look forward to him following up with us
The Paubox tsunami
Kyle from Hong Kong