Paubox Marketing was on display for healthcare marketers gathering in Miami last week during a fantastic HCIC 2022 event. Our team was excited to share the much-needed solution developed specifically for healthcare email marketing. Now organizations can send HIPAA compliant emails personalized with protected health information (PHI) to patient segments without portals, plugins or extra logins. Many Paubox Marketing members have seen open rates of over 70% and increased patient engagement, which lead to better outcomes.
Read on to learn more about the healthcare marketing experts at the conference, how HCIC 2022 and the incredible lineup of speakers are creating better patient outcomes through content, analytics and expertise, and how Paubox Marketing can be a powerful addition to your MarTech stack.Read more
The best of healthcare marketing
Greystone.net put on an outstanding event that brought together a community dedicated to improving patient outcomes and experiences through technology, expertise and partnerships. Paubox‘s Brittany Woo presented “5 Best Practices for HIPAA Compliant Email Marketing.” In addition, other industry-leading experts like Stuart Dill, SVP of Marketing and Engagement at Vanderbilt University Medical Center; Amanda Todorovich, Executive Director for the Cleveland Clinic; and Jay Schwedelson, President and CEO of Worldata, to name a few, gave insightful presentations to improve and elevate healthcare marketing for better patient experiences and outcomes.
What is HCIC?
HCIC brings healthcare marketing leaders across the full array of marketing specialties together to refocus marketing and digital efforts while lifting up marketing teams and organizations after a tough couple of years. It is a phenomenal conference for marketers to learn, collaborate and advance healthcare’s digital transformation. This year’s conference was at the beautiful JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa.
HCIC brings in today’s top healthcare marketing experts
- Jake Poore, President and Chief Experience Officer, Integrated Loyalty Systems
- Jay Schwedelson, Founder, SubjectLine.com and President and CEO, Worldata
- Jessica Rector, MBA, Founder and CEO of Blaze Your Brain International
- Lee T. Carmen, Associate Vice President and Chief Information Officer, University of Iowa Health Care
- Susan Dubuque, Principal, NDP Agency
- Emilie Ansel, Chief Executive Officer, Private Health News
- Ben Dillon, Chief Strategy Officer and Co-Owner, Geonetric
The power of story to communicate and heal
Stories are powerful teachers that connect us across generations and geographies. Jen Jenkins, Web Content Manager at the University of Utah Health, and Angie Toomsen, AVP, Brand and Creative for Stamats, gave an outstanding presentation on weaving stories through intentional design and content for impactful and positive marketing.
SEE MORE: HIPAA definition of marketing explained
5 best practices for HIPAA compliant email marketing
Brittany Woo of Paubox and Tony Cox, CIO of Henderson Behavioral Health, presented on 5 Best Practices of HIPAA Compliant Email Marketing. And Tony just got married. Congratulations from all your friends at Paubox, Tony. We are so happy for you!
Email marketing drives the strongest ROI of any marketing channel, returning $42 on average for every $1 spent, and it’s an essential tool for building personalized marketing journeys that drive results. The Paubox session highlighted how to effectively integrate personalized email tactics in your marketing strategy while navigating HIPAA regulations around PHI. The session broke out five essential best practices that can turn email marketing into a productive and profitable marketing channel for any healthcare marketing team. In particular, the presenters covered:
- Why personalized email is critical, along with best practice tips
- Navigating HIPAA requirements for email marketing
- Best practice email templates for engaging patients, donors and other target audiences
Connecting patients to community and improving outcomes
This year’s two significant takeaways from HCIC are the undeniable momentum toward using analytics to improve patient care and outcomes and the push to build meaningful support communities, such as what the innovative disrupter InTandem Health is bringing to the table.
Find out more about HIPAA compliant email marketing with Paubox
- HIPAA compliant, personalized marketing campaigns
- Guaranteed encryption for marketing emails
- Securely send protected health information (PHI)
- Emails delivered directly to the inbox
- Design editor with drag-and-drop tools and smart text
- Automated email campaigns
- Optimized email deliverability
- Target audiences based on your custom field data
- Secure calendar invites
- Send unlimited emails
Meaningful patient engagement through email
Paubox humanizes your patient emails with PHI-personalized content while remaining HIPAA compliant