The Paubox Weekly is designed to make you smarter, faster.
What’s happening: Every Friday we bring you the most important news from Paubox. It’s curated by Dean Levitt and myself.
Why it matters: We all want to level up. The Paubox Weekly is designed to do it faster.
A little about Dean:
- I grew up on a small farm in South Africa, and moved to the United States to be a Jazz musician.
- I co-founded a startup to help musicians book gigs, and accidentally built email marketing software that was eventually acquired by GoDaddy.
- I’ve since helped over 200,000 businesses create and send simple, readable email newsletters.
- I believe that every email should be interesting.
A little about me:
- As the Founder CEO of Paubox, I built v1 by pulling an all-nighter at a cafe.
- My first job out of college was at an email startup in San Francisco in 1999. I’ve been doing email ever since.
- I was born and raised in Honolulu and went to college in Portland, OR. My wife and I now work remotely between CA, HI, and AK.
- My favorite hobby is kayak fishing and I’ve caught three marlin so far (here’s a story about the latest one).
The bottom line: Smarter, faster. Subscribe for free today.