The premise for a Zoom social mixer is simple, we gather customers and prospects together online and we make sure to deliver a beverage or food of their choice. There’s quite a bit of legwork involved, as we’re often sending deliveries to multiple time zones.
See also: Our playbook for Zoom social mixers
Customers, prospects, and staff from California, New York, Missouri, North Carolina, Georgia, Colorado, Michigan, Nebraska, and Ohio joined us for relevant conversations and hosted beverages.
See related: HIPAA Compliant Email: The Definitive Guide
The Paubox zoom social mixer
We usually start off by asking customers and prospects to introduce themselves first. Then we introduce ourselves, followed by a toast. We’ll then segue to covering topics chosen by our attendees beforehand
Here are some takeaways from our event:
- IT directors frequently bump up against the myth that portals are more secure because they are difficult to use and they have a need to clarify HIPAA compliancy rules.
- We talked about geofencing and display name spoofing attacks.
- Bad actors are still scraping LinkedIn to create credible phishing scams.
- Employee security training is needed to prevent employees from falling for phishing scams, but it’s hard to make the time to put a program together to roll out. One attendee mentioned how rewarding it is to see a considerable improvement in employee security behavior after the training.
- One of the attendees used a fake phishing scam on employees of an offer for free tickets to a Braves game. Just about everyone opened it.
What our customers think of Paubox
Here’s what one of our customers had to say during the mixer: “One of the reasons I love Paubox so much is because whenever I need an answer to something, there is always a well-written description of what I need.”
I was down in Southern California for Greg Hoffman’s birthday weekend. Happy birthday, Hoff!