Are you looking for ways to improve patient engagement in 2023? If so, you’re in the right place. In this blog post, we’ll share ten tips providers can use to revolutionize their relationships with patients through effective email marketing.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to improve patient engagement, build trust and loyalty and boost your bottom line.
So let’s get started!
Ten tips to revolutionize your relationship with patients through email in 2023
- Make sure emails are personalized and relevant to the individual patient. Paubox raises the bar and makes it possible to personalize emails with PHI and remain HIPAA compliant.
- Use a clear and concise subject line to grab the patient’s attention.
- Use bullet points and numbered lists to make the email easy to read and understand.
- Include a call to action, such as requesting the patient to schedule an appointment or take a specific action.
- Use eye-catching graphics and images to make the email visually appealing.
- Keep the email brief and to the point, focusing on one main topic or message.
- Use a friendly and professional tone in the email, and avoid using medical jargon or technical terms that may be difficult for the patient to understand.
- Include contact information, such as the practice’s phone number and website, in case the patient has further questions or needs to reach out.
- Make sure to proofread the email for spelling and grammar errors before sending.
- Always include the CAN-SPAM act opt-in and any other patient opt-in notices appropriate for your practice.
Include PHI in your emails with Paubox Marketing
The smartest way for covered entities to send secure marketing emails is by using a HIPAA compliant email marketing platform that guarantees encryption on 100% of the emails you send. That’s where Paubox Marketing comes in.
Prior to its launch, healthcare providers were stuck with generic messaging. This is because it was impossible to personalize email with patient information while complying with HIPAA email rules.
Unlike standard marketing tools, Paubox Marketing allows you to send secure, targeted emails including PHI to increase patient engagement and build your business—all while remaining HIPAA compliant. Recipients can also conveniently access secure marketing emails directly into their inbox, without having to take any extra steps.
Paubox Marketing is HITRUST CSF certified and free to use for up to 100 contacts. The free plan also includes a business associate agreement for all customers.
Healthcare’s solution to personalized patient email marketing
Paubox Marketing is a breakthrough product. Now you can finally include PHI in healthcare marketing emails and remain HIPAA compliant. Start getting higher open rates today!