Why Paubox Marketing for healthcare email marketing?
Paubox Marketing is a ground-breaking product for healthcare. Send marketing email to your patients as easily as a regular email — and personalize your campaigns with protected health information (PHI) while remaining HIPAA compliant with over 70% open rates.
Paubox Marketing allows you to segment and send secure emails with PHI to increase patient engagement and build your practice while remaining HIPAA compliant. The impact on your patients and practice can be transformational.
Paubox Marketing checks all three boxes for HIPAA compliance and email
1. Encryption at rest
Paubox encryption at rest meets HIPAA guidelines, but it also goes further by generating a unique volume encryption key for each Paubox disk volume.
2. Encryption in transit
100% of your emails are secured in transit to your recipient’s inbox. As a result, it’s a seamless and stress-free experience. Unlike other providers, Paubox makes HIPAA compliant emails behave like regular emails for both senders and recipients.
3. A BAA
Paubox’s sole focus is serving the HIPAA compliant email market. And just as we eliminated the extra steps from reading secure, HIPAA compliant email, our business associate agreement (BAA) is easy to access and review. You can review our BAA here. In addition, Paubox will sign a BAA for every client.
Seamless patient experience for a high open rate
No extra steps: Patients easily receive your email without any extra steps, clicks or logins to ensure HIPAA compliance.
When a patient receives an email from you through Paubox Marketing, they can open it like a regular email. When open rates are at historic lows, why make it harder to deliver your marketing message?
Paubox Marketing members report open rates of over 70%. Why? Because your patients want to hear from you!
No user error: Patented technology encrypts every outbound email so that it is HIPAA compliant and HITRUST-CSF certified, whether it contains electronic PHI (ePHI) or not. That means it eliminates the possibility of accidentally sending out an email with PHI that is not secure and HIPAA compliant.
Paubox Marketing features for HIPAA compliant healthcare email marketing
- Customizable messages: Use custom fields and smart text for messages that include PHI. That’s otherwise impossible on many standard marketing platforms. Imagine a message that highlights a patient’s name or the name of their care provider in the subject line.
- Full-featured email message builder: Add in custom logos or images and change formatting as needed. Send a message with your company’s logo and branded colors.
- Receive analytics data from the Marketing API and dashboard: Paubox Marketing’s usefulness doesn’t end after the message is sent. Once your email goes out, you can check your dashboard to gather data and analyze what works and what doesn’t. It’s a simple and straightforward way to ensure you’re sending the right message to your recipients.
Want to find out about more features and what Paubox Marketing can do for you? Try it for free!
Paubox Marketing, a HITRUST-CSF certified product, will:
- Ensure your marketing emails are HIPAA compliant
- Provide the highest-level military-grade encryption
- Allow you to include PHI in your marketing emails
- Allow patients to read your emails directly from their inboxes with no extra steps
- Provide the required BAA needed for HIPAA compliant email marketing
For detailed information on the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) rules for healthcare marketing, you can visit the HHS Marketing FAQ.
Additional healthcare email marketing resources
- HIPAA compliant email marketing: What you need to know
- HIPAA compliant email marketing use cases
- [Webinar] HIPAA definition of marketing explained
- Why is mail scrubbing important for email marketing?
- HIPAA Compliant Email: The Definitive Guide
- Healthcare’s Ultimate Guide to Gmail
- What is PHI?
Healthcare’s solution to personalized patient email marketing
Paubox Marketing is a breakthrough product. Now you can finally include PHI in healthcare marketing emails and remain HIPAA compliant. Start getting higher open rates today!